Monday, November 15, 2010

Tripbase Favorite 100 Travel Writers

It's always good to be pleasantly surprised, yes? Sure. That just happened for me - I joined some pretty fast company by being named one of Our 100 Favorite Travel Writers by the useful and engaging Web site Tripbase.com. They said some nice things in citing me, which I'll refrain from quoting out of (false) modesty, even in a baldly self-promotional post.

Seriously, it's an honor, especially given the quality and utility of the site. If you haven't checked it out yet and you're thinking Who Dat? click on over to www.tripbase.com and see for yourself. Basically, it's an encyclopedic and easy-to-use travel planning site and idea factory, as you'll see. Travel writers and bloggers share some of their secrets with readers, there are fact-rich directories of destinations, flights, hotels and more, and it's a good place to touch down early in the process if you're planning to travel anytime soon.

I don't have any connection to the site or its owners and operators, by the way, I just think it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment