Sunday, December 25, 2011

Inn on the Alameda, Santa Fe

I just signed on as a contributing editor to the New York-based Web site www.AirlinesAndDestinations.com, where I'll be contributing the occasional piece on hotels, resorts and, as the site's title infers, airlines. It's a newsy site, especially if you fly a lot and most especially if you fly a lot internationally.

My inaugural piece is a review of the Inn on the Alameda, a charming getaway property in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This is the top of the review:

"The Inn on the Alameda's general manager looked on as I checked in at this gorgeous Santa Fe boutique hotel and said "You look familiar. You've stayed here before, haven't you?' I had, once.

''In 2003.''

For more about the inn, go to www.innonthealameda.com - and check out AirlinesAndDestinations.com for more travel features, news and reviews.

And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment